Long Hair To Short Hair - ChaseTwistedClouds






Long Hair To Short Hair

Hey so if you've been following me in Instagram, @ChaseTwistedClouds , most of you should know that i've cut my hair short And mo...

Hey so if you've been following me in Instagram, @ChaseTwistedClouds, most of you should know that i've cut my hair short
And most of you asked me a few questions:



 WHY?


FIRST
My hair is badly damaged
Yes, very badly, like as though there's no more hope for the damaged part(bottom)
I've had rebondings, perm, bleach and color. 
Yes i've bleached it, yes striking red, striking orange, brown, greenish-blonde and whatever
And i guess you can say that the bottom part of my hair are exhausted and well, you can say dead


SECOND
Since it's badly damaged, it's so sickening to comb it.
Because first, there's hair fall and second it's like nearly impossible to comb my hair till the ends
Even if i manage to comb from top to the end smoothly,
it may take me like just 15 mins just to be able to that
Even with that it's not totally smooth, there are still knots 


THIRD
It feels awful and looks frizzy !
Need i say more? 


FORTH
These days the weather has been real hot
And my hair just seems to contribute to it for me hahahah


FIFTH
It's 2014, a new year, why not start with something a little different(:


DON'T YOU FEEL LIKE IT'S WASTED? 
DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR HAIR?

Well yea of course !
But the thing is, think about it, split ends don't just stay on one spot
Nope, they actually travel upwards toward your healthy hair
So when i think about it,
 i might need to shave bald in order for me to have a healthy hair in the future if i don't cut it
I have to do my hair a favor and that is to sacrifice my badly damaged hair


WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO FOR TREATMENTS?

Honestly, with my hair that bad of a condition,
and me wanting a healthy hair, you think i didn't?

Treatments do help for some people, but sometimes when your hair is totally
"beaten up" you've got to just cut it and start anew
cause you're just wasting your money


HOW ARE OTHER PEOPLE REACTIONS TO MY NEW LOOK ?

I was honestly surprised that a lot of people loved the new look
Especially those that have actually seen my new look in real life

The feedback were mostly positive
However i doubt so my hair will countinue to be this smooth
Pretty sure my hair will start being frizzy in a while, because my damaged hair is actually much more higher
Meaning that actually i'm suppose to cut my hair shorter hahahaha
But oh wells for now i've just got to 
WORK IT AND BE CONFIDENT
Hahahaha this coming from a "always insecure girl" hahaha


Anyways now time for the before and after.
Sorry i couldn't take nicer photos
Was in a rush but anyways hope you all love the new look?

Pretty sure i will be like this soon, but not now though



Like what i've said, for now i need to work it ! hahaha 
Hopefully i can !

Oh yea and for the pictures sorry for no make up except for the red lipstick face hahaha

BEFORE









And btw the haircut style inspiration was from this picture
She's so gorgeous !






AFTER















Hope you all loved it !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe